tisdag 22 december 2009

Merry Christmas

Now is all Christmas presents bought (except of a parcel I am waiting for from Japan, but there is still time for it to arrive!) and food, candies, fruits and Christmas Must/ Christmas root beer(a sort of soft drink that is very common in Sweden during Christmas time).


The house is cleaned and decorated, even though when it comes to Christmas decorations I am quite minimalistic. With five kids I´ve think it is more important with Christmas presents for them then Christmas decorations.


But closely by, there is a family living that decorate their house with pretty much every kind of lights, mini-bulb strands and twinkling things. So whenever I feel like there isn´t enough Christmas at home I can go and look at their house together with half of the neighborhood. I guess our muslim neighbors think it looks really fascinating.


Well, well whatever you prefer in Christmas styling I want to wish you a really happy, fun, merry, cozy, scented and totally fabulous Christmas!


MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS




Pic: White Christmas screen saver

1 kommentar: