måndag 28 december 2009

Love, hate and in between


I have survived Christmas this year also. And it was a good Christmas, all the kids seem content even though the daughters had to wait a long time for their parcel from Japan. It was delivered to our door this morning, even though I only paid for air mail, but I guess the seller was a bit late with delivery, so he upgraded it.


No perfumes in Christmas present for me, but I gave some perfumes. Paco Rabannes Black XS for him and for her to my son and his girl friend. And among the things from Japan was two perfumes in tube to the daughters.


Well, even without perfumes in Christmas present I have sniffed quite many perfumes during 2009. I am not sure if I want to know how many. Do you know how many perfumes you tried during 2009.


LOVE AT FIRST SNIFF

-Parfumerie Generales Cadjmere
-Hilde Solianis Fraaagoolaa Saalaaata
-By Gilians Back to Black
-Korres Jasmine Pepper Gaiac Wood Passion Fruit
-M.Micallefs Gaiac
-Frapins Esprit de Fleurs
and
-Grossmiths Shem El Nessim



BIGGEST SURPRISES
-Aral Un des Sense
-Profumi di Pantellerias Approdo
-Linga Sharira
-Florascents Umami
-Missoni by Missoni
and
-Korres Jasmin Pepper Gaiac Wood Passion Fruit


BEST OLFACTORY TRIPS
-Nasomattos Black Afgano
-AbdesSalam Attar: Hindu Kush
Cale Fragranze di Autore: Assolo and Tepidarium


BEST PERFUME OILS
-Magickal Realism
-Moxie Beauty
-Smell Bent


DISSAPOINTMENTS
-Comme des Garcons Daphne
-Parfums d'Empires Wazamba
-L'Artisans Havana Vanille


BEST FLORAL
-Grossmiths Shem El Nessim
-Frapins Esprit de Fleurs


BEST ORIENTAL
-AbdesSalam Attars Hindu Kush
Montales Red Aoud



I would have made a longer list, but my key board started to write the wrong signs for some reason!!!





Pic Photos lumpen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar