tisdag 29 december 2009

Keyboard breakdown!

This computer is about 8 years old and have survived our big and not that computer-skilled family longer than what seem to be possible.


Right now it is obviously infected with some evil virus, again! I wasn´t supposed to end writing yesterday, but suddenly a lot of signs and letters changed places on the keyboard. Today it seem to work as normal again.


There was some perfumes left to mention.


BEST WOODY:
-M.Micallef´s Gaiac


BEST AQUATIC:
-Profumum Roma´s Aqua di Sale
-Profumi di Pantelleria´s Approdo
and
-Nicolas Danila´s Asian Gardens


Well, eveything isn´t just great all the time, ther is sad things happening with perfumes also, such as interesting and beautiful perfumes and even whole perfume lines dissapears. I will miss Ava Luxe´s beautiful perfumes, especially since I haven´t got the chanse to buy all the one´s I wanted to own before she decide to stop making perfumes. Anyway, several of Serena Ava Franco´s scents can be found at Ava Luxe´s Etsy-shop, but in perfume oil.


B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful is also about to close down. I don´t know if LUSH will carry some of their perfumes in the future. I am glad that I´ve got purse sprays of 1000 Kisses Deep, Breath of God, Keep it Fluffy, Superworldunknown and others.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar