fredag 15 oktober 2010

A somewhat smaller drawing


On the Swedish blog I have a drawing for two big bottles of perfume from CnR Create. This is by far the most valuable drawing I´ve held on my blog. Unfortunatly you have to have a Swedish address to entering the contest for the bottles, but however my international readers wont be totally without a little price.

I have an untested sample set of all twelve male fragrances in the Star Sign perfumes line. If you´re interested to try out this well made and interesting line, please leave a comment and I´ll draw one lucky winner next friday 22/10.

If, however, you´re reading the English blog, but are a residence of Sweden or have an address in Sweden, you´re of course welcome to participate in the "big" contest. You do so by answering this question:
Where was the idea of making Star Sign perfumes born?
You can find the right answer here:

But, for entering the sample drawing you don´t have to answer the question. Only leave a comment and I´ll draw one winner.

Good luck and a big thank you to Robert and Canisa at CnR Create.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm definitely interested in this. Especially if Aquarius and Aries make it into the drawing. :) PLease, count me in.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ines: At least for now I would say that your chanses to win the sample set is really big. :)
    Good luck, I´ll include all the tvelwe star sign scents.

    SvaraRadera