lördag 9 april 2011

Brecourt - Mauvais Garcon






Brecourt is a new french perfume house, but Emilie Bouge is anything but a beginner in perfumes. Emilie has a history as a perfumer for other companies before Brecourt and also, her family has a past in the perfume industry.


Emilies grand parents runned a perfume buisness in the heart of Frances perfume producing, Grasse. Unfortunatly the company slipped out of the family, but with Brecourt Emilie writes a new chapter in her familys perfume story. Brecourt combines the knowledge of frecnh perfume tradition with modern spirit.


I´ve been lucky to receive a very nicely presented press kit of all the Brecourt fragrances, which are 11, and I think you could find something for all tastes here.


On me, especially the warm, spicy and woody scents becomes really nice. And Mauvais Garcon is one of my favorites among them.


Mauvais Garcon is one of the fragrances that is supposed for men, but in my opinion it works at least as good at women. Mauvais Garcon has notes of cedar- and sandalwood, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and tonkabean. As a scent, Mauvais Garcons becomes a soft, caressing and skinclose gourmand. Both cedar and sandal are of the soft, velvety kind in Mauvais Garcon. The spices are light and the vanilla is of the cockie kind, without being at all too sweet. The woody elements in Mauvais Garcons really deserves to be called blond wood.


Mauvais Garcons smells similar to a common cookie in Sweden known as vanilla dreams. Even though similar to vanilla dreams, this is a soft and innocent kind of gourmand, the sweetness is just perfectly blended. The cinnamon and nutmeg is used with caution, in way that deepens the vanilla withoput over running it. The fragrance is rather linear, even though the basenote is mostly like an extremly soft woodyness.


Nothing with Mauvais Garcons is complicated or edgy, this is pure and simple comfort and so cozy.


On me Mauvais Garcons last about 3-4 hours and the sillage is discrete. Intended for men, still very suitable for women too. As a gourmand it has such an delicate approach I would like to call it a gourmand for people not usually that found of gourmand fragrances. And of course for those of us that love gourmands as well.


You can find Brecourt also at Indie Scents: http://www.indiescents.com/brands/Brecourt.html

On the company home page you can order full bottles as well as samples:
http://www.brecourt.fr/index.php



Pic: vaniljdrömmar

4 kommentarer:

  1. Will gonna check their site. Thank you for the information. :)

    pheromones attract women

    SvaraRadera
  2. Be aware and very cautious with regards to Brecourt perfume company. You may end up paying 100's of Euros for nothing but stress and upset. 45 days ago I purchased some perfume from their online shop and the money was debited from my credit card instantly. But I never received the perfume, just as I never received any responses to the e-mails and faxes I sent. In absence of any response I called several times but I wasn't even given the chance to explain my grievances the shop managers simply took my details with a promise to contact me but this never happened. It was if they were simply humouring me with no intention of resolving my grievances.

    What kind of disgraceful behaviour is this, the company took my money without providing goods I purchased and on top of all that refused to resolve or even listen to any grievance I raised as a paying customer.�

    My recommendation to all is to stay away and not to purchase anything from this brand otherwise you will simply be throwing your money away and paying to be treated disgracefully.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Be aware and very cautious with regards to Brecourt perfume company. You may end up paying 100's of Euros for nothing but stress and upset. 45 days ago I purchased some perfume from their online shop and the money was debited from my credit card instantly. But I never received the perfume, just as I never received any responses to the e-mails and faxes I sent. In absence of any response I called several times but I wasn't even given the chance to explain my grievances the shop managers simply took my details with a promise to contact me but this never happened. It was if they were simply humouring me with no intention of resolving my grievances.

    What kind of disgraceful behaviour is this, the company took my money without providing goods I purchased and on top of all that refused to resolve or even listen to any grievance I raised as a paying customer.�

    My recommendation to all is to stay away and not to purchase anything from this brand otherwise you will simply be throwing your money away and paying to be treated disgracefully.
    My name: Ozlem Mutlucan
    e-mail: omutlucan@hotmail.com

    SvaraRadera
  4. Luxury packaging with 35 ml aromatic footprint in the world of perfumes. A distinctive composition of the roots of the natural oud.

    Oud Perfume

    SvaraRadera