lördag 20 november 2010

A little time off...


Tomorrow I´ll be leaving for Gamleby for a few days together with youngest daughter and her school. It´s going to be so much fun and really interesting to be a part of her school work during some days. But she have told me not to wear too much make-up and I have to brush my hair! She don´t seem to worry about that I´m going to say a lot of stupid things at least and it´s cool with her if I bring some perfumes.


I don´t really think that school environment are the best place to wear perfume, but since almost all of the girls in my daughters class douce them selves a lot with fragrances from Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Christina Augilera I don´t think anyone will mind if I dab on a few drops of something subtle from Annick Goutal or L'Artisan.

If it is Ok to wear perfume when spening time with (teen)kids, which perfumes would you bring? I plan to take some subtle, soft and warm skinscents. Even if the girls stinks of perfumes I belive they still have a better sense of smell then a lot of adults, so they can easily detect "strange" scent....
My daughter usually wears Jessica Simpson´s Fancy during school time, but when she comes home she can wear anything strange from my collction.

When i get home again there is a lot of interesting things to write about. Hopefully I´ll present some really far away fragrances, even though it still could take some weeks. Also I hope it´ll be a really good offer here, don´t miss it.

1 kommentar:

  1. Annelie, I've never thought about this subject, but I think it's very funny that she's telling you to brush your hair rather than what to say! If I went somewhere with my mom, I would have concentrated on having her not say anything...;>) Any rate, hoping you're having a good time, sweetie!

    SvaraRadera