tisdag 12 januari 2010

Histoires de Parfums - Tubéreuse Virginale


Tubéreuse Virginale is opening with an note that remind me of the kids medicin my parents use to give me when i was small and ill. It was an acetylsalicylic acid and it tasted like acetylsalicylic acid with some artificial raspberry in it. As a kid I find them quite delicious and tried to get one sometimes even when I wasn´t ill. And just like that Tubéreuse Virginale smells like at first, and I kind of like it.


I think of it as an interesting and fun top note, the scent will carry on a little in this direction. Tubéreuse Virginale is, in my opinion, a rtuberose-scent not taking it self to serious. This is a happy, playful tuberose. The note of kids medicin goes away quite fast and are followed by a scent of raspberry soda with ice cubes, and some whiffs of tuberose. Fresh, sweet and a little floral. Different.


If tuberoses was pink maybe? I do like Tubéreuse Virginale, but also belive that this is a scent better of during warmer weather. I am looking forward to try this during summer. And both my daughters like it very much.


After a while the rapberry soda note evolves to something creamy, comfy and vanilly. Some notes of berries are still there, but very weak. Tubéreuse Virginale is very, very longlasting. Like the rest of the tuberose-scents from Histoires de Parfums.






Pic: goldencrownpetals

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar